Exhibitors and independent manufacturers’ representatives can reserve hotel rooms for the low rate of $109 per night, (includes resort fee for internet and health club).Westgate Brochure
EDexpo 2017 / exhibitor sales meetings
Building on last year’s success, dealers and suppliers once again have an under-one-roof event focusing on an exchanging of ideas, forging business relationships and productive networking.
What You Need to Know for EDexpo:
Invite any registered dealer to attend a meeting at your booth on Wednesday morning, from 8:00 – 11:30 and on Thursday morning, from 8:00 – 10:00. Limited availability: on a first-come, first-served basis.
Conduct sales meetings, catalog reviews, product training, or customer workshops.EDexpo EDmeetings
Sponsorships are available to enhance your presence at EDexpo. For a customized sponsorship package, contact Joe Tucker.
- Exposure with your company logo and link on the EDexpo website
- Thank you acknowledgment in the Show Program
- Prominent recognition on signage at registration and throughout the convention
- Inclusion in a specific email to attendees thanking all sponsors
- Bonus ad space in Essentials magazine
- Thank you recognition on the EDexpo social media pages
Participating dealers are assigned to meet with 30 exhibitors during the show. This guarantees highly interactive booth visits while promoting flexible scheduling for the dealer.Learn More
Investment / what’s included
|Members:||$2,000 per 10’ x 10’|
|Non-members:||$2,700 per 10’ x 10’|
|Corner Upgrade:||$250 per corner for linear booths|
|Islands:||$500 per island|
|Tabletops: Guidelines||$1,000 per space (limited number)|
|Included (in addition to Registration):|